I feel like every week I am saying I can’t believe how fast time is flying! Our little guy is three months old and I feel like those first few weeks when he was just a little bundle were forever ago! Right now he is full of giggles and smiles, loves when we help him sit up, constantly kicking his little chubby legs, likes to chew on his entire fist, loves bath time but not getting out, is mister independent during the day but a cuddler at night and very curious of his surroundings and bright lights.
I am so thankful for this little boy. He definitely has turned Erik and I’s lives upside down for the very best, made us a family of three, keeps us on our toes and gives us an excuse to buy toys and to play with them! :)
I love at night cleaning up the array of blankets, toys, clothes and moccasins strewn about our house and when sitting down on the couch to finally rest for the night, smelling his sweet scent wafting in the air.
Happy three month birthday my little Rowan!




No comments:
Post a Comment