I’m a big supporter of organic, locally grown, made in USA goods. When it comes to beauty and home care I try to buy products that are paraben free, dye free, sodium lauryl sulphate free, latex free and hypoallergenic. With my husband and I taking good care of ourselves and what we use, when it comes to baby we are even more protective of his sensitive skin. In Rowan’s three months, I have already tried a number of baby shampoos and diapers. I love a baby shampoo that is sweet smelling but does not take away from the wonderful scent of a baby. A few paraben, SLS free washes that we have tried tended to have either too much or too little of a scent and some caused his eyes to water. We received a package from The Honest Company
, and truth be told it is a great line. When I received my box of goodies I literally yelled out “fun!” without thinking about it. I love packaging and when I opened the box it was so bright and clean.
What really got me though were the diaper designs. Those were really fun! At first I was a little bit skeptical about trying eco-friendly diapers as ones that I tried out when Rowan was first born leaked pretty bad. I was literally putting new clothes on him every time I changed his diaper! These diapers actually worked really well and seemed to have a better fit than most diapers we’ve tried. I’m a big sucker for those nautical anchor diapers!
On a side note, The Honest Company’s organic lemongrass hand soap smells amazing! I love it! Right now The Honest Company is running a promotion for a free trial of their diapers and wipes, essentials or health and wellness products. I recommend giving them a try and see for yourself the difference in mainline beauty and home care versus a natural approach.
I always try out all products extensively before reviewing them, I never post about something I do not believe in.
The Honest Company is an affiliate of our blog, we are thankful for the companies that support us and allow me to be a stay at home mama. Thank you to all of you wonderful readers for your support!



No comments:
Post a Comment