Two Months:
I can't believe this little guy is two months old! Time has flown by so quickly and he has grown so much. I'd like to think we have a happy little baby (well not quite so little!), he can be very serious but also full of smiles and trying to form words to say back to us. He currently loves to sit up on his own, still very much a cuddler and grins widely when we say 'I love you' and 'uh oh'. He tries to respond with 'gove ooo' or 'oooo' for 'love you' and 'you'. It's so sweet to hear his little voice and see his mind busy at work trying to figure new things out and form words. My husband shared his thoughts on the first two months here. Goodness we are so blessed with this little guy in our lives. Right now I'm feeling very thankful, very lucky and very much in love with the two men in my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment