This Peter Rabbit hat is the very first thing we bought when we found out we were expecting!
Rowan's current favorite toy.
Lot's of wiggles!
Our family life lately has been pretty laid back. No complaints here! The weather seems to be confused if it's summer or fall- one day we're bundled up in jackets and rain gear while the next day its dresses san tights and tees for the boys.
While it's been raining, the little one and I have stayed indoors and I've been able to get some designing and sewing done for HighOver U. A new design is almost complete, I'm pretty excited to share the new collection!
We're very much enjoying eating our fall favorites, cinnamon donut holes with hot apple cider, pumpkin spice lattes and pumpkin bars with cream cheese frosting, not to mention our favorite hot dinners such as mashed potatoes and turkey meatballs!
Otherwise when we're all home, we're enjoying Rowan's sweet smiles, seeing him grow every day and learn new things.





No comments:
Post a Comment