Monday, October 14, 2013
Oh The Things We Like: NYC edition
Piccolini NYC onesie • Juicy Couture NYC taxi charm • Metro card rattle from Piccolini • All The Buildings In New York book from Anthropologie • Munipals NYC subway wooden trains
Oh New York, what a great place to visit. Personally I could never live there, I need sun, peace and quiet and wide open green acres. I'm excited to take our little one to visit, for his first subway ride and to see his eyes open wide in amazement at all the sounds and sights. I love the All The Buildings In New York book, I just stumbled across this and think it is such a great idea. You can look inside of the book here. Such a great illustration project idea, back a few years ago I went on a year long project of illustrating what I wore every day. It was really interesting to go back and look through the outfits and see how what I wore also went along with my mood for the day. On those days when I wore jammies all day I remember thinking oh no it looks like I stayed in bed all day! When in fact I was much too busy to get dressed and was busy sewing and baking cakes or macarons!
Labels:
Things we like
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment