Sunday, December 8, 2013

Gift Guide for the Men: Part 2


I'm seriously getting so excited for Christmas! Such a wonderful time of year...today's gift guide is for the men in your life. Mine is a coffee loving, outdoors exploring, scientific minded man. We love goods made in the USA (even better in Minnesota!) , especially rugged pieces that basically will last for years and years. Duluth Pack is a favorite of my husbands, he loves the classic style of this satchel. And those elemental blocks- how fun would they be on a desk- I know my husband would love that! Whoever says wood blocks are just for kids are wrong in my book. :) Any awesome USA made brands for men I'm missing out on?

1. Duluth Pack deluxe book bag made in Duluth, Minn.
2. Sanborn Canoe Co. artisan paddles made in Winona, Minn.
3. Nespresso Pixie cups
4. Uncle Goose Elemental blocks
5. Pendleton wool western canyon shirt
6. Kevlar Gear bag from Best Made Co., made in USA
7. Breville espresso maker
8. SOTA turntable
9. Ball and Buck marled knit hat

No comments:

Post a Comment