We woke up early Saturday morning and decided a walk along the water in downtown Excelsior sounded ideal. What a beautiful morning it was, the air was crisp yet the rising sun was warm on our faces. I love when the water is very calm in the morning and the waves are few and far between. Some sailboats were out and a few early morning risers walking about. Early mornings in Excelsior during the summer are my favorite. It is the only time of day where it does not feel like you are in a tourist town and it’s peacefully quiet. I am very excited to take our little one on these morning walks with him snuggled up on Erik or I’s chest. He’s now officially a day late, so over here we’re trying very patiently to wait for his arrival!
The rest of the day was spent finishing up projects, sewing for a few orders, cutting out patterns, eating coffee cake and root beer floats. :)






No comments:
Post a Comment